Ryan Huston is a self made Acoustic musician who has;
* Written, recorded and produced 3 studio albums
entirely on his own
* Sold over 35,000 albums
* He's recorded 2 music videos
* His music has been used on over 7 major networks including Disney, Lifetime, MTV, The CW, The N, USA Network, Cartoon Network
and Spike TV
* Music placement in popular tv shows such as; 'One Tree Hill,' 'Children's Hospital,' 'MTV's Engaged and Underage,' 'Common Law,' and 'Beyond the Break.'
* Song placement in the Disney DVD release, "Prince & the Pauper"
* He has accumulated over 2.5 Million views on youtube
through his videos and fan made submissions
* He has been featured on an acoustic compilation sold exclusively through Target
stores with such artists as; Howie Day, Sarah McLachlan, Shawn Colvin and Jeff Buckley. Ryan was the only unsigned artist of the 17 featured.
* Extensive licensing through Animoto and Rumblefish Licensing Co.
* 4 songs placed in rotation on Sirius Satellite Radio
* Multiple songs placed in rotation on terrestrial and college radio
* Song placement on multiple compilations through Sony BMG
* Song placement in Abercrombie & Fitch stores
* Song placement in all Sheraton hotels
* Song placement in "Gift My Way" greeting cards
* Sponsorship by Couture Clothing Line, 3J Workshop
* 1 year music deal with Kaiser Permanente