As an unsigned artist who discovered his first guitar in a dumpster at the age of 12, Ryan Huston has made quite a name for himself within the music industry. Such notable
- 10 separate songs placed on television networks including; MTV, Lifetime, Disney, The N, CW, ABC Family, The Cartoon Network and USA Network.
- Song placement as the only unsigned artist in multiple compilations including Target's exclusive 'Acoustic Mood,' Sony BMG's 'Gift My Way,' Sheraton Hotels, and the television movie premiere, 'The Prince and the Pauper.'
- Over 50,000 albums sold to over 30 countries (without any Label representation.)
- 4 Songs placed in rotation on Sirius/XM Satellite radio. 8 Songs placed on terrestrial radio.
- Music licensing deals with Coca Cola, Nestle and Kaiser Permanente.
- Over 3 million plays on youtube through user/fan submitted content.
- Clothing sponsorships with 'Full Armor Clothing' and couture clothing '3J Workshop.'
- Songs currently playing on Spotify, Rdio, Google Play, Amazon Music, BeatsMusic and Shazam
Ryan's song 'Beautiful Day' was
featured in a MVP Healthcare
commercial which aired on the
Ryan's song 'Love You Forever' was featured in Disney's 'Girl Meets World.' (Song starts at 1:25)
Click Here to buy an
'This Life' album is now available in hard copy. Click Here to purchase CD.